Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Photos!

It's been almost two years since I got engaged, and more than a year since we took our engagement photos, but other than a few teasers, I've never shared them on the blog. So, today is your lucky day! :)

Personally, I was way more excited about our engagement pictures than I was about our actual wedding pictures. Obviously, I loved the way our wedding photos turned out, but I have a theory about wedding photos: They are (almost) all pictures of a loving couple in a tux and a white dress. Yes, you can get pretty creative with wedding shoots, but I think engagement photos are where a couple's personality really comes through. Here are a few of my favorites from our November 2013 engagement shoot:



If you're married, did you take engagement photos? If not, would you?

Photography by Kori & Jared Photography at Savannah-Chanelle Vineyards in Saratoga, California.

Linking up with Meg and Macy for Wedding Wednesday, and Nicole for Treat Yo'Self Thursday.

No comments: